Sunday, January 13, 2013

27 years young

Turning 27 feels a lot like turning 25-which incidentally is about how old I feel.

Hyrum was adamant that I get a cake for my birthday. He started bugging his Grandma on Friday when we showed up and kept at it until I got a cake on Sunday. It looked delicious and those who ate it said it was! Even though I can't eat cake it was definitely the thought that counted. Thanks for the wonderful Birthday gift Mamaw and Hyrum!
The cake was hot from the oven so I stuck the candles into a scoop of ice-cream (Hyrum was also determined that I have candles :)
The boys loved the cake -MD was very serious about eating it.
Clark has a habit of watching others eat.
 Taking a picture with the sweetheart who planned the party
What happens when the party is over. Poor Seth couldn't handle it and passed out on the couch.

2 comments: